Lifestyle . Convenience . Luxury . Open Concept . Community . Experience
-Size. The size of your home can also impact the amount of "YOU" time. As most, your job takes up a good portion of your day and possibly evening. Size affects time to clean, amount of "stuff" to organize and less furnishings to allow for a simpler lifestyle. For those looking for a second home or vacation home, less is more. Less to take care of, less to furnish and less to clean between visits. Yes, Water's Edge Sheboygan is the perfect size.
Living Room 17' x 20'
Kitchen 9' x 12'
Bedroom 1 11' x 17'
Bedroom 2 11' x 17'
These room sizes are estimated.
The benefits of condo living
– Someone else handles the outside work. One of the biggest draws of condo ownership is freedom from maintenance you might not have the time, desire or ability to tackle — like shoveling snow, mowing the lawn or repairing outside structures. Your monthly condo fees cover these services.
– Many major costs are shared. By law, a portion of those condo fees goes into a reserve fund. When the property is well managed, this fund covers major repairs like replacing windows and roofing without additional costs to owners. Even when the reserve fund falls short, you’re not in it alone — a “special assessment” will be done and costs will be shared equally among owners.
– Lifestyle. Condos allow you to own your own space rather than rent.Common areas offer opportunities to socialize with neighbours. Many condo developments cater to specific groups — like young professionals, families and older adults.
– Amenities. Some condos offer benefits you won’t see in the average home.
– Customization. Unlike renting, you’re free to paint the walls, put up pictures and renovate.
– Price. Depending on where you live, some condos are more affordable than owning a freehold home — and a mortgage plus condo fees may be equivalent to rent.
– Location. If you’re craving a prime spot in the city — condos may be the only practical option. What you lose in space and higher condo fees, you gain with easy access to work, dining, activities, public transportation and other amenities.
– Security. Condos offer greater security than a free hold home or renting. For one thing, people are more likely to take better care of property they own. You might feel safer with neighbours on either side, and worry less if you frequently travel.
1510 Wisconsin Ave. $230,000
1512 Wisconsin Ave. $220,000
1514 Wisconsin Ave.$260,000
808B N.15th Street $260,000
810B N. 15th Street $260,000
812B N. 15th Street $250,000
814B N. 15th Street $260,000
818B N.15th Street $260,000
820B N. 15th Street $250,000
824B N. 15th Street $260,000
CONDO FEES = $195/MONTH